Want to create your own Underwater Robot?
Ever imagining of how a a underwater robot works? How to design and drive your own underwater robot? There are always questions and associated answers to them.
Young Tinker presents a certification program on Underwater Robotics to build an underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV). The course is focused on developing a ROV that performs several tasks by maneuvering underwater. In this course, a Underwater Robot is designed, built and tested. Student create the robot through the design process, encouraging them to think creatively and research, test, and evaluate solutions.
Throughout the project, students will learn engineering concepts, problem solving, design skills, and teamwork. In addition, they are exposed to all the exciting careers that are possible in naval architecture and marine/ocean engineering.
Course Price: ₹ 34,999
In our 8 week Underwater Robot designing Course, we will give you a chance to design a “Manual Underwater Robotics” based on the content you will be learning from the course. It will also give you a chance to learn how an entire Underwater ROV is manufactured from ideation to manufacturing to testing.
The course have 3 sections –
- Design Thinking section – where you will use a CAD software named TinkerCAD to design the entire rover
- Hardware section – where you will be provided with a STEM kit (including Mechanical structure) to learn
- Electronics section – where you will assemble electronic compnents
Our hands-on programming experience will demonstrate that you have acquired the foundations of ROV movement, planning, and perception, and that you are able to translate them to a variety of practical applications in real world problems.
LIVE classes from our workshops will helps students to learn about manufacturing processes involving chassis designing, and testing.
This course :
- Is a hands-on educational program
- Is fun and challenging
- Integrates STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
- Builds teamwork and inspires young minds
- Introduces STEM career discussions
“It is not like studying in a typical school. Here we are taught things in a very different way and you really fall in love with learning.”