Want to create your own satellite and launch it to space?
Young Tinker Academy presents
- What is a satellite?
- Types of satellite
- Components of a CubeSat
- Design your own Satellite using Balsa Stick
- Learn a CAD Software, TinkerCad
- Basis of 3D Printing
- Making of Parachute
- Assemble the Satellite structure
- Learn about calibration and orientation
- Learning about Micro-Controllers and sensors.
- Learning “how to code?” assembling the circuit
- Basics of Application development
- Connecting the mobile to Satellite via WiFi
- Testing Satellite
- Receiving Flight Data
What is in our special Satellite Kit?
- CubeSat Chassis Side 4pc
- CubeSat Chassis plate 4pc
- CubeSat Chassis Rails 4pc
- Battery RB 410 4V, 10 Ah ( rechargeable )
- Battery Charger
- NodeMCU (Ardunio + WiFi)
- DHT11/22 Sensor (Humidity/Temperature Sensor)
- Gyroscopic Sensor GY-521 (MPU-6050 3 Axis Gyroscope and 3 Axis Accelerometer)
- Uploading Cable (NodeMCU)
- LED- Light Emitting Diode (attached to Veroboard)
- LDR- Light Dependent Resistor (attached to Veroboard)
- Jumper wires
- Balsa Stick, Fevicol, thread
Enroll now and get a
Free Satellite Kit
“I have learnt a lot through Satellite designing course. It gave us a great opportunity to showcase our talent in Cubes in Space program (sponsored by NASA).”
Selected for cubes in space (sponsered by NASA)
Try out our FREE demo session NOW !
Experience our exclusive Satellite Designing course demo session. Let one of our experienced mentor walk you through the course.
Schedule a free LIVE one-on-one demo by just filling this form.
What you need ?